Earth's majestic creations are incredible to see. Palisade Falls is one such example.
To get there, you'll have to travel 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Helena, until you arrive at Bozeman.
Finding a place to stay near Palisade Falls shouldn't be too difficult, since there are 25 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can add the Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman and Residence Inn by Marriott Bozeman to your list.
If you would rather put aside a bit of money for some of the finer things in life, you might like to spend a night at one of the economical solutions that are not too far away. Some favorites are the Comfort Inn Bozeman and the Lewis & Clark Motel Bozeman.
Other Things to Do Near Palisade Falls
Once you've finished with Palisade Falls, be sure not to neglect the area's other attractions:
- Some time spent at Museum of the Rockies is a wonderful way to be alone with your thoughts in a relaxing setting.
- If you're on the lookout for someplace to keep the kids busy, you could head to American Computer Museum.
- The historic buildings at Montana State University-Bozeman are well worth admiring, making it a popular stop among both locals and tourists.
- Montana Arboretum and Gardens is a place where lovers of nature can unwind, while enjoying the various trees and shrubs on view.
- The excellent performances, artistic exhibits and other events offered by Emerson Centre for the Arts and Culture are valued by the local community's creators and spectators.