Book a hotel near Palacongressi di Remini, Rimini
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Palacongressi di Remini
Palacongressi Hotel & Travel Guide
Palacongressi is full of interesting visitors when an event is on.
In order to find it, you'll need to head to Rimini, 150 miles (241 kilometers) from Rome, the country's capital.
Of the same importance as your sightseeing plan is your selection of accommodations. Fortunately for you, there are 141 options in the vicinity of Palacongressi. The i-Suite Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is a good place to start. You may also like to take a look at the Grand Hotel Rimini e Residenza, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Bellevue Hotel, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
It's not a rule that you have to spend big for a comfortable bed. The area's many budget hotels will give you all the amenities you need. The Residence Riviera and the Residence 2 Studio & Suites are local favorites, and they are only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you want to experience some luxury, you'll find a fine collection of first-rate hotels nearby. You might want to make a reservation at the Savoia Hotel Rimini, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Mercure Rimini Artis, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Cafe etiquette varies wildly from place to place. Order your drink of choice from Bio's Cafè, a brisk stroll from Palacongressi, and take in the little differences! If your hunger's not going to be satisfied that easily, take a look at the menu at Parere, a quality eatery nearby. Don't forget you are on vacation. You're allowed to have a couple of drinks before heading back to the hotel, and Bar Lo Sfizio is just another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near PalacongressiAfter you've seen all there is to see at Palacongressi, there are a number of other things to experience in the rest of the area:
- You'll probably hear people mention Rimini Conference Center, a significant facility that hosts conferences.
- For tourists that enjoy teaching themselves as much as they can about history, head to Arch of Augustus.
- Tribunale di Rimini is an important government building that is seen and admired by locals and tourists alike.
- Don't miss the chance to wander around Piazza Tre Martiri, a piazza which has helped influence the social, cultural and economic life here.
- No matter if you're into history or not, you'll admire the architecture of Antica Pescheria, some of the most frequented historical landmarks.
Getting to Palacongressi on the metro couldn't be more convenient. The best station, Stazione Rimini, is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.