Where to stay in Pakistan: Best areas for travelers
- Lahore: There's nothing like time in the great outdoors to help you feel relaxed. Lahore is well known for its natural sights, with Shalimar Gardens, Bagh-e Jinnah and Race Course Park finding their way onto many to-do lists. When you've had enough exploring for the day, enjoy a quiet night in at the Doves Inn Hotel Branch-1, the Marriodd Hotel or the Hotel 12J.
- Islamabad: With interesting attractions like Daman-e-Koh, Patriata Cable Car and Pakistan Monument, you'll soon realize why so many travelers decide to come here. Rawal Lake, Faisal Mosque and Pindi Point are just the cherry on top. Popular hotels here include the Comfort Residency, the Avari Xpress Residences Islamabad Expway and The Hotel.
- Karachi: With plenty of things to see and do, this is one place you shouldn't skip during your Pakistan trip. Head straight to top attractions like Clifton Beach, French Beach and Frere Hall. After a day of exploring, stay someplace cozy like the Luxurious guest house, the Blue Sky 1 or the Hilltop Hotel. Make sure you get a solid night's sleep — Manora Beach, Pakistan Maritime Museum and Hill Park are next up on your itinerary!
- Multan: This place is a traveler's dream come true, with tons of things to do. Start your sightseeing at Multan Stadium. While you're in exploring mode, head to Multan Cricket Stadium and Shah Ruk-ne-Alam Shrine too. When you need to turn in, you can't top the Grace Hotel, the Hotel chancery One or the Ramada by Wyndham Multan.
- Faisalabad: Highlights of this destination include Faisalabad Clock Tower, Iqbal Stadium and Jinnah Garden. Add in some quality places to spend your nights, like the Royalton Hotel and the Serena Hotel Faisalabad, and you've got the recipe for a memorable trip. The Faisalabad Serena Hotel will also deliver a solid night's sleep.
Popular places to visit in Pakistan
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Pakistan?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Pakistan?
Why should I book my Pakistan vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Can I save on my Pakistan car rental if I bundle it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Pakistan?
What is there to do in Pakistan?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.