Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Pagosa Springs, CO from $115
Top Pagosa Springs Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Pagosa Springs, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Pagosa Springs Golf Club and Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts. Take your pick from Travelocity's 38 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Pagosa Springs and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Pagosa Springs with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Chimney Rock National Monument, Treasure Falls, and Weminuche Wilderness.
- Other things to see include Fred Harman Art Museum, San Juan Historical Museum, and Rocky Mountain Wildlife Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Living Relaxed Lifestyles, Kathy's 'tlc' Pet Sitting Services, or Wild-N-Crazy Critters.
- For vet care, Pagosa Veterinary Clinic, Centenial Equine Sports Medicine, and Archuleta County Veterans Services are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Pagosa Springs
- Quality Inn
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and exceptional value.
- 1st Street Downtown Pagosa Springs 3 Br home by RedAwning
Pets are allowed at this 3.5-star vacation home.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Pagosa Springs
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Pagosa Springs.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 10°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 11°F.