Aspects of culture are a window into the soul of a society. You will gain fresh and exciting perspectives at Ottawa House By-the-Sea Museum.
Amherst, roughly 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the capital of the province, Halifax, is where you will find it.
If you're just coming to visit Ottawa House By-the-Sea Museum, you'll probably want to stay at The Maple Inn Bed and Breakfast. At 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, it's the closest option to the sight.
Other Things to Do Near Ottawa House By-the-Sea Museum
After visiting Ottawa House By-the-Sea Museum, why not swing by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Enjoy the distinctive architecture in addition to the rich navigational background of Parrsboro Lighthouse.
- Allow your body to relax as you listen to the songs of the seabirds all around you at Second Beach.
- Most visitors here will hear talk of Tysons' Fine Minerals at least once. It's a well-known local store.
- Both young and old will be taken on a journey of discovery about the natural world, from the past to the present, at Fundy Geological Museum.
- Become immersed in theater experience when you see one of the many plays at Ship's Company Theatre.