You're bound to enjoy your trip to Ottaquechee River.
It awaits you in Central Vermont- Killington.
There are 3 accommodations close by, so you'd be wise to book ahead. You might like to think about spending a night or two at The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge and The Jackson House Inn, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Ottaquechee River.
If you're sick of choosing between going out for dinner or buying that perfect gift, free up some of your travel budget by reserving a room at one of the surrounding area's low-cost accommodations. You can have a look at the Woodstock Inn & Resort and the Braeside Lodging.
Other Things to Do Near Ottaquechee River
Once you're finished exploring Ottaquechee River, get ready for all that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Put on your skates and step out onto the ice. It's time to test your pirouette skills at Union Arena Community Center.
- Both tourists and locals like to go on tours of Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park, an unforgettable historic residence.
- Trek to the top of Mount Tom Peak for a panoramic outlook of the surrounding region.
- Learn all about local ecological habitats with a tour of VINS Nature Center.
- Remember to visit Vermont Institute of Natural Science if you would like to learn all about the local environment.