Pet owners shouldn't miss Oshkosh, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Grand Opera House and Menominee Park. Choose from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Oshkosh and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Oshkosh with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Ford Festival Park and Lake Winnebago.
- Other things to see include Oshkosh Public Museum, Titan Stadium, and Paine Art Center and Arboretum.
- Need a pet store? Try Aquarium Pets, The Pampurr'd Pet, or Serenity Aquarium and Aviary.
- For vet care, Lakeside Animal Hospital, Animal Hospital of Oshkosh, and Animal Dentistry and Oral Surgery Specialists are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Oshkosh
- Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Oshkosh
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its comfy beds.
- Motel 6 Oshkosh
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Oshkosh Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Oshkosh
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Oshkosh.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 10°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 11°F.