ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Osaka getaway
With a stay at this Chuo hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Osaka Castle Park and 2 miles (3 km) of Osaka Castle. Also, Osaka Museum of Housing and Living is within 3 miles (5 km) and Kuromon Ichiba Market is within 6 miles (10 km).
Onsite dining, 2 outdoor tennis courts
This hotel features 10 restaurants, 2 outdoor tennis courts, and an indoor pool. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and train station pick-up service. With 2 coffee shops/cafés, 3 bars/lounges, and a restaurant, there are plenty of options for dining and unwinding.
Free Internet, LCD TVs
The 525 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as minibars. Other amenities include LCD TVs, refrigerators, and room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 1508 reviews
About the Hotel New Otani OsakaLocation 1-4-1 Shiromi Chuo-ku, Osaka, Osaka-fu 540-8578
As a guest of Hotel New Otani Osaka, you'll find an indoor pool, outdoor tennis courts, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 10 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly Hotel New Otani Osaka. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Osaka hotel.
- 1 building
- 525 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 10 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 1986
- Dining venue
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (52.3 km / 32.5 mi)
- Train station: Osaka Tsuruhashi Station (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
- Metro station: Osaka Business Park Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Train station pick-up
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel New Otani Osaka offers 525 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, slippers, toilets with an electronic bidet, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. In-room massages and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Movies for purchase
- Electric kettle
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
ALL DAY DINING SATSUKI - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
TEPPANYAKI KEYAKI - Overlooking the garden, this steakhouse serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
ISSHIN - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
FRENCH CUISINE SAKURA - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour train station shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The seasonal pool is open July 13-September 8, 2019.
Train station transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3920 for adults and JPY 2138 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: JPY 3780 per person and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel New Otani Osaka
- Hotel Osaka New Otani
- Hotel Otani Osaka
- New Hotel Otani Osaka
- New Otani Hotel Osaka
- New Otani Osaka
- Osaka Hotel New Otani
- Osaka New Otani Hotel
- Osaka Otani Hotel
- Otani Hotel Osaka
- Hotel New Otani
You should know
- Hotel New Otani Osaka offers transfers from the train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.