ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within 2 miles (3 km) of Open Air Museum of Old Farmhouses and 6 miles (10 km) of Umeda Sky Building with a stay here. Osaka Science Museum and Grand Front Osaka Mall are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A restaurant, self parking, and a 24-hour front desk are among this hotel's amenities. WiFi in public areas is free. Business travelers can take advantage of the laundry service.
Free Internet, flat-screen TVs
The individually furnished guestrooms offer free WiFi, free wired Internet, and hair dryers. Other amenities include refrigerators, pillow menus, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 263 reviews
About the GR Hotel EsakaLocation 2-1-63 Esaka-cho, Suita, Osaka-fu 564-0063
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 840 square feet (78 square meters) and includes a meeting room. A vending machine, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly GR Hotel Esaka. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Suita hotel.
- 1 building
- 265 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 840 sq ft of conference space
- 78 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1991
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (59 km / 36.7 mi)
- Train station: Hattori-tenjin Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Esaka Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
GR Hotel Esaka offers 265 air-conditioned accommodations with slippers and hair dryers. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature down comforters. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels and pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Movies for purchase
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
TSUKURI - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath (no mineral springs).
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rates for children age 12 and younger. Breakfast is available for JPY 1,000 per child, collected at the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Esaka Hotel
- GR Esaka
- GR Esaka Suita
- GR Hotel Esaka
- GR Hotel Esaka Suita
- Chisun Hotel Esaka
- Chisun Inn Esaka Hotel Suita
- GR Hotel Esaka Osaka Prefecture/Suita, Japan
- Chisun Hotel Esaka
- GR Hotel Esaka Osaka Prefecture/Suita
- Chisun Hotel Suita
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.