ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
You'll find Boomers and Irvine Museum within 2 miles (3 km) of this hotel. University of California-Irvine and Southern States University are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Free airport shuttle
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and concierge services.
Free Internet, comfy beds
The 536 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as comfy beds. Other amenities include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Hotel Irvine ratings based on 34 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Irvine
Nice “Hotel Irvine “
Great location! Great service!
A Grand Venue
Nice hotel close to family and beach.
Nice overall hotel buts needs better housekeeping
About the Hotel IrvineLocation 17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614
Hotel Irvine offers its guests an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event space at this hotel measures 35000 square feet (3252 square meters) and includes conference space. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the eco-friendly Hotel Irvine. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Irvine hotel.
- 1 building
- 536 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 35000 sq ft of conference space
- 3252 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) (3.8 km / 2.4 mi)
- Train station: Tustin Station (5.2 km / 3.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Irvine offers 536 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Microwaves and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Eats Kitchen and Bar - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Red Bar and Lounge - This lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Marketplace - This café specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Weight limit: 50 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 24.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center
- Hotel Jamboree
- Hotel Jamboree Center
- Irvine Jamboree Center
- Jamboree Center
- Jamboree Hotel
- Hotel Irvine
- Hyatt Regency Irvine Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Irvine
- Hotel Irvine CA - Orange County
You should know
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.