Find & compare spa resorts in Olympia, WA from $42
Top Olympia Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Olympia, a family-friendly city known for its art galleries and restaurants, as well as attractions like Washington State Capitol and Little Creek Casino. You can choose from Travelocity's 21 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Olympia and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Olympia with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Brewery Park at Tumwater Falls, Regional Athletic Complex, and Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually National Wildlife Area.
- Other things to see include Nisqually Red Wind Casino, Olympia Farmers Market, and Hands On Children's Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Weiks' Wild Bird Shop, The Mud Room at Mud Bay, or Mud Bay.
- For vet care, Shoemaker Michelle DVM, People, Pets and Vets, and Evergreen Veterinary Hospital: Wu Melissa DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Olympia
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tumwater - Olympia
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- TownePlace Suites Olympia
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel RL Olympia
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Olympia
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Olympia.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.