Why waste time thinking about it? Oli`s Schnitzstube was meant to be experienced.
To see it, make the trip to Triberg im Schwarzwald, around 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of Bern, the national capital.
Finding a good place to spend the night that's close to Oli`s Schnitzstube is a breeze, with the Best Western Plus Hotel Schwarzwald Residenz and Hotel Central Garni being practically next door.
Hotel-Restaurant Pfaff GmbH is the perfect choice for a quick cup of coffee or a tempting pastry. It's just a few minutes' walk from Oli`s Schnitzstube. Perhaps you're still peckish? Nurhak Imbiss is also close by and offers visitors a more serious dining experience. Discover a different side of the local area and enjoy a wine or beer at Sportsbar, also just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near Oli`s Schnitzstube
After you're finished at Oli`s Schnitzstube, there are an assortment of other things that'll keep you busy:
- Pretty much every visitor to this destination will hear about House of 1000 Clocks at one point or another. It's a well-known local store.
- Outdoor types will adore an excursion to Triberg Waterfall.
- The unique splendor of Triberg Waterfalls is something you ought to experience.
- Most visitors here will hear locals refer to Robert Herr Kuckucksuhren at one point or another. It's a popular local store.
- It's easy to see why the shores of beautiful Blindensee Lake are certainly worthwhile.
An easy journey on a train is an excellent way to get to Oli`s Schnitzstube. The most convenient station, Triberg, is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.