Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Oak Harbor, a family-friendly city known for its waterfront and museums, as well as attractions like Flintstone Park and PBY Memorial Foundation PBY-Naval Air Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Oak Harbor and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Oak Harbor with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Windjammer Park, Joseph Whidbey State Park, and Dugualla State Park.
- Other things to see include Whidbey Playhouse, Deception Pass State Park, and Whidbey Island.
- Need a pet store? Try Sunset Kennel & Grooming, Whidbey Wild Bird, or Whidbey Natural Pet.
- For vet care, Penn Cove Veterinary Clinic, Dr. Karen Schmid, and Best Friend's Veterinary Center are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Oak Harbor
- Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel & Conference Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfy beds.
- Candlewood Suites Oak Harbor
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Sea Views and Sunsets in Oak Harbor by RedAwning
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star condo, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Oak Harbor
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Oak Harbor.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 54°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 61°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.