You might not believe you're really putting at Nottawasaga Inn Resort Golf Club, the best way to start your golfing vacation.
Barrie - Orillia, roughly 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the capital of the province, Toronto, is where you will find it.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Nottawasaga Inn Resort Golf Club, there are 2 hotel options to serve you. You can compare the Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre and Stevenson Farms B&B - Harvest Spa.
Just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, Mahogany Room (6015 Ontario 89, Alliston) is just the place to have a bite following an action-packed day.
Other Things to Do Near Nottawasaga Inn Resort Golf Club
After finishing up with Nottawasaga Inn Resort Golf Club, visitors often check out one or two of the area's other popular attractions:
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the landscape at Forks of the Credit Provincial Park. You'll discover plenty of space to have fun and relax!
- Experience the beauty of nature as you hike through Earl Rowe Provincial Park.
- Nothing lifts one's spirits quite like the lively and colorful vibe of fairgrounds. If you find yourself feeling a little travel-worn, visit the Beeton Fairgrounds.
- Spend a few hours honing your golfing skills at Innisfil Creek Golf Course.
- With its fascinating, swampy landscape, Holland Marsh is a place that you should make time to visit. See if you can spot some wildlife or perhaps go for a walk and take in the outdoors.