Northern Dutchess Botanical Gardens is a great place to go for those wanting some time with Mother Nature.
If you decide to check it out, your great adventure will bring you to Poughkeepsie, 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
There are 3 hotels a short commute from Northern Dutchess Botanical Gardens, each offering comfort and convenience. Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities and features at The Red Hook Country Inn and Jennys Country Manor Lodge.
The Old Stone Farm has to be on the bucket list of places to spend a night when you're here. As an added bonus, it's a mere 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Northern Dutchess Botanical Gardens
After you're finally finished with Northern Dutchess Botanical Gardens, you won't be at a loss for things to do with all of the other possibilities in the rest of the area:
- If you love golf and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, pay a visit to Red Hook Golf Club.
- Support the local arts scene and see a play at Center for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck.
- You should head straight to Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome, where you will learn about the interesting history of aviation and the magic and adventure associated with flying.
- Learning about the history of a place at Museum of Rhinebeck History will make you feel more understanding of the land and its inhabitants during your getaway.
- Step right up! Let off some steam and enjoy Dutchess County Fairgrounds for a day of fun and laughter.