ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Nice getaway
At this Nice City Centre hotel, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Promenade des Anglais and Place Massena. Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center and Port of Nice are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this boutique hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and airport drop-off service. You'll appreciate the health club, bar/lounge, and concierge services.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
The 57 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include minibars and premium bedding.
Windsor Hotel ratings based on 1 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Windsor Hotel
Just a few blocks to the beach.
About the Windsor HotelLocation 11 Rue Dalpozzo, Nice, Alpes-Maritimes 06000
Windsor Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 215 square feet (20 square meters). A sauna, spa services, and a library are also featured at the eco-friendly Windsor Hotel. An area shuttle within 8 km and a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) are available for a fee. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Nice hotel.
- 1 building
- 57 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 215 sq ft of conference space
- 20 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) (6 km / 3.7 mi)
- Train station: Nice City Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Massena Tramway Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport drop-off, area shuttle within 8 km, and train station pick-up available for a surcharge
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Windsor Hotel offers 57 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Premium satellite television is provided. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Windsor Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ziplining nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, facials, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 12.0 per day.
- Pets: EUR 12 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Windsor Hotel Nice
- Windsor Nice
You should know
- Windsor Hotel offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in October.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.