A trip to Newport Bridge is certain to be an interesting experience.
To experience it, make your way to Newport. You'll soon find out what it is that makes this city such a hit with travelers.
Do you want to stay a short distance away? Since there's only 1 accommodation option in the area, you might want to reserve a room well in advance. From Newport Bridge to the Point Pleasant Inn & Resort is only 3 miles (5 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Newport Bridge
On top of Newport Bridge, here is a list of other things in the area you'll want to do:
- You'll enjoy an informative guided tour of Blithewold Mansion Gardens and Arboretum, a local historic house.
- If you're feeling like a bit to eat, take a seat and peruse the menu at the popular Coastal Roasters.
- Fort Barton is an unspoiled piece of land where you can have a walk, and hopefully see a bird or two.
- Take a leisurely stroll through Green Animals Topiary Gardens and discover the wide range of trees, flowers and plants. Travelers of all ages will be able to learn something they didn't already know about their favorite species.
- Browsing at Oliveira Textiles is a great way to do some shopping.