Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit New Smyrna Beach, a tranquil city known for its beaches and ruins, as well as attractions like New Smyrna Beach and Venetian Bay Golf Club. You can choose from Travelocity's 23 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in New Smyrna Beach and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in New Smyrna Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at New Smyrna Beach Dog Park, Lake Ashby Park, and Buena Vista Park.
- Other things to see include New Smyrna Speedway, Sugar Mill Ruins, and Christ Community Church.
- Need a pet store? Try Silly Willies, Love My Healthy Pet, or Pet Supermarket.
- For vet care, Animal Clinic of Edgewater, Animal Clinic of New Smyrna, and Dr. Cherie A. Sanders DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in New Smyrna Beach
- 6871S - The Ultimate Beachside Retreat! by RedAwning
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star vacation home.
- SC171 Sea Woods by RedAwning
Pets are allowed at this 3-star apartment.
- Anchor Inn NSB Bed & Breakfast
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in New Smyrna Beach
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in New Smyrna Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 58°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 71°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 49°F.