A visit to Nesactium is a great way to use up some of your travel time.
To visit, head to Liznjan. If you're not sure where that is, it's roughly 120 miles (193 kilometers) from Klagenfurt am Woerthersee, the state capital.
There are 2 hotels which are a short drive from Nesactium, each of which offers comfort and convenience. You can compare the Luna Sol and Velanera Hotel & Restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Nesactium
Whether you're wanting to get off the main tourist track or explore the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your trip to Nesactium:
- Spend a few hours shopping at Mercator Shopping Center, where you can score almost anything you need, from general supplies, to souvenirs and clothes.
- See what's left of a structure that was once enjoyed when you visit Pula Arena.
- St Blaise's Church is a peaceful house of worship and a tourist attraction that you might like to check out.
- Every curated art piece has a fascinating past. At Istrian Museum of Contemporary Art, you can peruse the exhibits, stop for a closer inspection and learn the story behind them.
- The rare exhibits found on display at Archeological Museum are certain to make you feel like you've traveled far back in history.