Looking for a room not far from Nazari Garden?
You'll discover the attraction in Velez de Benaudalla, 250 miles (402 kilometers) away from Madrid, the nation's capital city.
If you like comfort and convenience, you'll be glad to know that there are 13 hotels which are easily accessible from Nazari Garden. You can add the Alcadima and Hotel Nuevo Palas to your list.
For travelers that prefer bargain prices, think about booking a room at one of the budget accommodations available here. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Hostal Palomares and the Puerta Nazarí.
If you're on the hunt for an upscale hotel in the area, look up the Balneario de Lanjaron, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Conveniently located a short walk away, Hermanos Pedrosa Delgado is among the most popular places to stop and recharge. When you're in need of somewhere with a more extensive menu, Café Bar Alhambra will be sure to satisfy an empty stomach. Remember the best moments of a wonderful day by having a drink at Bar Los Ängeles, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Nazari Garden
If you have enough time, you'll want to investigate some of the other attractions in the region:
- Not the most grand or famous museum, Andaluz Oil Museum may still be worth an afternoon visit if you love to learn.
- If you're eager for a little learning, go and check out what's displayed at Sugar Museum.
- Don't you ever think about what life was like centuries ago? Visit Castle Lanjaron, a local historic castle, and avail yourself of a guided tour.
- Are you looking for some green space where you can enjoy a long walk or just soak up the sun? Head over to Las Americas Park.
- Visit Alpujarras Gate. You'll get a different historical perspective as you walk beneath it.