Book a hotel near National Underground Railroad Museum, Maysville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
National Underground Railroad Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
National Underground Railroad Museum is definitely a destination worth making the time for.
You'll find it in Maysville, which is 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of Frankfort, the state capital.
If you're somewhat strapped for time, inquire about rooms at the Brown's Motel Aberdeen. It sits just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away from National Underground Railroad Museum.
It won't take you long to book one of the area's budget hotels. Some of your choices include the Quality Inn and the Super 8 Maysville KY.
The College Café is a popular choice to enjoy a hot beverage as well as a mouth-watering pastry, cake or tart. Thankfully, it's just a brief stroll from National Underground Railroad Museum. Also close-at-hand is Delite's, a nice establishment that serves a variety of nourishing meals. As the day winds up, raise a glass to cherished memories made at Crowe Bar, which is also at your fingertips.
Other Things to Do Near National Underground Railroad MuseumAs well as National Underground Railroad Museum, here's a list of other things in the area that you're going to want to do:
- Mingle with local people and fellow visitors alike while watching an entertaining movie at Russell Theatre.
- Take a look at the informative exhibitions shown at Kentucky Gateway Museum Center.
- Spend some time honing your golfing skills at Kenton Station Golf Course.
- Washington Visitors Center can give you all the information you will need to make the most of your vacation.
- Notch a few birdies, get active and test yourself at the local Laurel Oaks Golf Club.
A trip on a train is a convenient way to reach National Underground Railroad Museum. The most convenient station, Maysville, is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.