Get ready to step back into the past when you visit National Monument.
It's situated in Islamabad, the nation's capital and a metropolis worth a visit in its own right.
There are 2 hotels nearby, so it's a good idea to book in advance. The Nexus Grace and Bella View Lounge are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of National Monument.
This could be the perfect time to spend your money on something special. Treat yourself to a fantastic experience at one of the upmarket establishments just a short drive away. Fabulous choices are the Islamabad Marriott Hotel and Chalet Islamabad.
A mere 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, FUUAST Cafe (Islamabad) is a pleasant place to spoil yourself with a great coffee or two and some sweet treats. If a three-course meal is what you're searching for, there's always Bari Bari Hostel (Islamabad), only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near National Monument
If you have extra time, you'll want to discover what else is happening in the area:
- Visit the interesting exhibitions that are on display at Lok Virsa Museum.
- Prebook a tour of Allama Iqbal Open University and look on as the earnest scholars and devoted instructors hustle through this stimulating campus.
- Visiting a skyscraper can be a jaw-dropping urban experience, and Saudi Pak Tower Building certainly qualifies.
- Visiting Quaid-i-Azam University will trigger memories of your days in university and give you a chance to see present-day student life.
- Head over to Fatima Jinnah Park, a grassy getaway, and enjoy basking in the sun and admiring your surroundings.