Book a hotel near National Mask Museum, Centro Historico
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near National Mask Museum
National Mask Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Arranging a trip to National Mask Museum and searching for somewhere to stay close by?
To experience it, head to San Luis Potosi, 220 miles (354 kilometers) from the country's capital, Mexico City.
There's a great range of 13 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of National Mask Museum, but it's still a wise idea to book ahead of time. Many travelers enjoy the Hotel Museo Palacio De San Agustin, One San Luis Potosi Glorieta Juarez and Hotel Real de Minas San Luis Potosi, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Every adventurer enjoys a deal, and you won't have to travel very far to find one. There is a small number of perfectly priced hotels a short drive away. Why not select from one of the City Express San Luis Potosí Zona Industrial and the Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi?
You needn't be rich and famous to spend a night at one of the sophisticated establishments that are located in the area. Suites and rooms at the Hilton San Luis Potosi and Hotel Ankara are worth looking into.
If a bite of some fresh and fluffy pastries or a cup of steaming hot coffee sound like the perfect accompaniment to a busy morning, head for Dellarance Café (Mariano Escobedo 215C, Centro, San Luis Potosí). If you want to see what else the area offers, stop in at LA SANTA ROCK HOUSE (Escobedo 125, centro, San Luis Potosí) and enjoy a good selection of drinks.
Other Things to Do Near National Mask MuseumYou've come a long way, and no doubt National Mask Museum won't be the only thing on your itinerary. After you're done, be sure to check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Visit Teatro de la Paz and have a great time watching its talented actors give it their all.
- Don't miss the chance to stroll around Plaza del Carmen, a public square which has helped grow the social life, culture and economy here.
- History doesn't always come alive in lecture auditoriums, but the exhibitions at Museum of the Viceroyalty offer an enriching experience for all visitors, young and old.
- Temple of Carmen is a well-respected local temple where you can think about life and spirituality.
- If you've visited all the other museums, you could see what's on at Othoniano Museum.