Thinking about a trip to Narramissic Historic Farm on your next vacation?
You will need to make the 70 miles (113 kilometers) journey from the state capital, Concord, to Bridgton, if you want to visit.
Even though there are no hotels in the immediate vicinity, there are a lot in the wider area. Travel 19 miles (31 kilometers) and you will discover North Conway, along with 27 places to stay. Popular with fellow travelers are the Red Jacket Mountain View and Indoor Water Park, Fox Ridge Resort, A Red Jacket Resort and Residence Inn by Marriott, North Conway.
Other Things to Do Near Narramissic Historic Farm
After you're finished with Narramissic Historic Farm, there are a range of other things that'll keep you busy:
- Holt Pond Preserve is a great place to have a rest and get your feet wet.
- Indulge your love of the natural world by spending time at Pondicherry Park, a large recreational area.
- A well-known local attraction, Civil War Monument is a commemoration of past events that are inscribed in the memory of generations young and old.
- Admire the fascinating artworks on display at Gallery 302.
- If you don't mind a bit of education, go and see what's on display at Rufus Porter Museum.