ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 5-minute walk of the ryokan, you'll find Shibu and Yudanaka Shibu Onsen. Shibuyu Bridge and Heiwakannon are also within half a mile (1 km).
Hot springs, sauna
This ryokan features a sauna and a bar/lounge. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Take advantage of the free self parking.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 20 guestrooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs. Minibars, separate bathtubs and showers, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100.0% of guests recommend out of 49 reviews
About the Wafu No Yado MASUYALocation 2296, Hirao, Yamanouchi, Nagano 381-0401
Wafu No Yado MASUYA offers its guests hot springs and a sauna. WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free self parking is available.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shop
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Wafu No Yado MASUYA offers 20 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and slippers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Yamanouchi ryokan provides complimentary wireless Internet access. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM.
Recreational amenities at the ryokan include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 13
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests booked in a Half Board rate category must check in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of offer. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 2160.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 2160.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Wafu No Yado MASUYA Inn Yamanouchi
- Wafu No Yado MASUYA Inn
- Wafu No Yado MASUYA Yamanouchi
- Wafu No Yado MASUYA
You should know
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.