Book a hotel near Nabana no Sato, Kuwana
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Nabana no Sato
Nabana no Sato Hotel & Travel Guide
Allow nature to work its magic as you discover Nabana no Sato.
It is located in Yokkaichi, a place that might not be well-known to every traveler. It lies 180 miles (290 kilometers) from Tokyo, the nation's capital city.
We won't say you'll be overwhelmed with choice as far as searching out a place to stay in the vicinity of Nabana no Sato, but you do have 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to pick from. The Fine Garden Kuwana - Adults Only and Bussiness Hotel BL Kuwana ought to give you at least some of the amenities you desire.
Within a short walk of Nabana no Sato, なばな茶屋 is a fantastic place to immerse yourself in the local cafe culture. If you've really worked up an appetite, なばなの里 レストラン＆ショップ is also close by, and is one of the best local places for an evening meal. Wind up a pleasurable day out by journeying down the road for a drink at 長島ビール.
Other Things to Do Near Nabana no SatoYou are here to visit Nabana no Sato, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has available:
- Take some time away from the busy streets to quietly reflect on the past by paying a visit to Remains of Shichiri-watashi.
- An experience full of captivating fragrance and captivating colors is what you get at Moroto Garden. Be sure to inquire about visiting rules and times before you head over to this private garden.
- You can have a little family time in the fresh air without ever leaving the city limits at Kyuka Park.
- There is nowhere better to take a break than Fujigaoka Design Park. Flip through your favorite magazine, throw a frisbee with the kids or simply lie in the shade in this urban sanctuary.
- Sniff out a bargain, complete some errands or just casually browse the great range of stores at Mitsui Outlet Park.
When you want a convenient way to reach Nabana no Sato, just jump on the train until you reach Kintetsu-Nagashima Station, the station that's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) from your destination.