Book a hotel near Mykolayiv Zoo, Mykolaiv
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mykolayiv Zoo
Mykolayiv Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
Get to better understand some of the awesome animals that inhabit our world at Mykolayiv Zoo, among the best places to take the family.
You'll be glad that you made the trip to its home in Mykolaiv, approximately 250 miles (402 kilometers) from Kiev, the nation's capital.
Unfortunately, accommodations near Mykolayiv Zoo are rather lacking in number. The Nikotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is the closest one.
Once you're done exploring Mykolayiv Zoo, take a five-minute walk to Суши Тайм and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the inviting surrounds. Alternatively, you might try lunch or dinner at Celentano, also close by. As the day wraps up, celebrate the new memories that have been made at Кафе-Гриль Бар "ОГОНЕК", just a few more minutes away.
Other Things to Do Near Mykolayiv ZooAfter your time is done at Mykolayiv Zoo, there are plenty of other journeys to take in the wider region:
- Cathedral of Our Lady Mother of Kasperovskaya is a towering place of worship that is certainly worth a visit.
- A trip to Mykolayiv Regional Museum of Local History is an excellent way to be alone with your thoughts in a relaxing way.
- Feel history all around you as you stroll around Victory Square, one of the area's most historic piazzas.
- Liven up your evenings and taste the area's art scene. Mykolaiv Academic Ukrainian Theater of Drama and Musical Comedy puts on various plays which you can attend.
- Explore the city's cultural scene and buy tickets to see a play at Mykolaiv Russian Art Russian Drama Theatre.