A visit to Museum of York County is one great way to make the most of your vacation time.
To find it, go approximately 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbia, to Rock Hill.
You won’t be left in the cold when searching for somewhere to stay around Museum of York County. There are 14 hotels within easy commuting distance. The Hilton Garden Inn Rock Hill and Courtyard by Marriott Rock Hill are two establishments you might want to consider.
Every worldly wanderer likes a deal, and you don't have to venture far to find one. There is a small but solid selection of well-priced hotels within easy driving distance. Make inquiries at the Quality Inn & Suites and the Ramada Rock Hill.
Other Things to Do Near Museum of York County
You've traveled here to see Museum of York County, but you could well be just as pleased with what else the area has available:
- Looking for some parkland where you can enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing stroll or just soak up the sun? Head over to Ebenezer Park.
- Golf is a great way to relax and get a little exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, visit Tega Cay Golf Club.
- Enjoy the fantastic games and activities available at Slot Car Cave.
- Toss a ball around with the kids and explore the green surroundings at Glencairn Gardens. Perhaps you could even bring a picnic and make a day of it.
- At Main Street Children's Museum, the children can engage in interesting, hands-on activities.