Enhance your understanding of the region's culture when you visit Museum of Rhinebeck History.
You'll locate it in Rhinebeck, approximately 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
Visitors will be happy to know that there are 2 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Museum of Rhinebeck History. See which one you prefer out of The Red Hook Country Inn and Old Stone Farm.
Other Things to Do Near Museum of Rhinebeck History
Surely you're not planning to call it quits after Museum of Rhinebeck History? Put aside some time to experience what else the area has to offer:
- You might be a keen aircraft enthusiast, or you might just like the speed and convenience of jetting off to somewhere you've never been. No matter how you feel about the world of flight, visitors from all walks of life will enjoy spending time at Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome.
- Dive into a whole new world when you see one of the plays currently running at Center for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck.
- Visit Poet's Walk Park, a grassy getaway, and simply enjoy soaking up some sun and appreciating the natural surroundings.
- If you feel at home among to hustle and bustle of fairgrounds, head over to Dutchess County Fairgrounds.
- Work on your swing and maybe take some strokes off your game at Red Hook Golf Club.