Book a Hotel Near Museum of Contemporary Art, San Luis Potosi
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Museum of Contemporary Art
Museum of Contemporary Art Hotel & Travel Guide
Museum of Contemporary Art sparks creativity in the minds of all those who visit.
Some adventurers like to visit the national capital, Mexico City, first. Once you are finished there, it's 220 miles (354 kilometers) to San Luis Potosi, where the attraction can be found.
If you've got your eyes peeled for your accommodation, you can take your pick from 13 possibilities that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Museum of Contemporary Art. The Hotel Museo Palacio De San Agustin, the One San Luis Potosi Glorieta Juarez and the Hotel Real de Minas San Luis Potosi are three that are recommended, and only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Not too far away, you can find a few low-cost hotels to select from. You may like to check out the City Express San Luis Potosí Zona Industrial and the Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi.
Do you need some caffeine? Order a coffee at Paleteria La michoacana, a short distance from Museum of Contemporary Art. A great option for travelers desiring a more substantial eating experience is Torteria Las Portales. Once again, you needn't venture too far to locate it. Walk a bit further and while away the remainder of your day taste-testing the wine, beer and whatever else entices you at La Casona Rest Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Museum of Contemporary ArtAfter you're done at Museum of Contemporary Art, there are a whole host of other attractions to keep you on the move:
- You'll enjoy some inspiration, along with education, at Federico Silva Museum, which acquires, secures and exhibits pieces of art for the benefit of the community.
- Try to take in the magnificent structure of San Luis Potosi Cathedral.
- Government Palace will be of interest to visitors fascinated by the history of the area. This government building is well worth taking the time to see.
- Not the most grand or well-known museum, Othoniano Museum might still be worth visiting if you have a thirst for knowledge.
- Don't pass up the opportunity to see Plaza de Armas, a piazza which has helped grow the economic, cultural and social life here.