ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Nariman Point hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Rajabai Tower and Flora Fountain. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum and St. Thomas Cathedral are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities and supervised childcare. Enjoy a meal from the a restaurant and perks like free valet parking.
Soaking tubs, iPod docks
The 287 soundproofed guestrooms offer iPod docks and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include deep soaking bathtubs, DVD players, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
97.0% of guests recommend out of 2991 reviews
About the The Oberoi MumbaiLocation Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 021
The Oberoi Mumbai offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 1001 square feet (93 square meters) and includes conference space. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the luxury The Oberoi Mumbai. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Mumbai hotel.
- 287 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 1001 sq ft of conference space
- 93 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- DVD player
Free valet parking
- Airport: Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) (28.4 km / 17.6 mi)
- Train station: Mumbai Churchgate Station (1.4 km / 0.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
The Oberoi Mumbai offers 287 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Guests can make use of the in-room coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and complimentary bottled water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Fenix - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Vetro - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Ziya - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The Oberoi Spa has 6 treatment rooms. Services include Thai massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The Oberoi Mumbai
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: A complimentary child bed is provided for 1 child over 8 years old and less than 12 years old staying in a room with a parent. For 2 children between 8 and 12 years an additional room is necessary at a discounted rate. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: INR 1500 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 1000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 6000 per vehicle (one-way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mumbai Oberoi
- Oberoi Hotel
- Oberoi Hotel Mumbai
- Oberoi Mumbai
- Oberoi Bombay
- Oberoi Hotel Bombay
- Oberoi Hotels Mumbai
- Oberoi Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- The Oberoi Mumbai
- Oberoi Mumbai Hotel
You should know
- The Oberoi Mumbai offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Oberoi Mumbai is listed in the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.