If you are the kind of person that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to enjoy Mornington Racecourse.
To see it, you'll have to travel approximately 30 miles (48 kilometers) from the state capital, Melbourne, until you arrive at Mornington.
There are 3 accommodations nearby, so you'd be wise to book ahead. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mornington Racecourse, the Best Western Plus Brooklands of Mornington and Norwood House Motel & Reception Centre are certain to tick all your boxes.
After you've made your way through all the sights, relax at one of the handful of luxurious hotels that are a quick drive away. The Rangers Run Cottages and Mornington Hotel are ideal.
Conveniently located a short walk away, Carbine Cafe is considered one of the best places to take five and recharge. Stomach still rumbling? Oasis pop up is also close by and offers patrons a more substantial dining experience. Reminisce about a perfect day by enjoying a drink at Mpb, which is also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Mornington Racecourse
Once you're finished at Mornington Racecourse, you certainly won't be at a loss for things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the greater region:
- Your travel group will appreciate a pungent journey through the regional notes featured at Barmah Park Wines.
- Mornington Country Golf Course is a wonderful place to spend a day out on the green and make new friends.
- Mornington Park is a green urban oasis. It's a beautiful place to throw a ball around and relax outdoors.
- If you love to get out on the water, find out about the range of activities at Bay Fish N Trips.
- Wander around and take in the art at Manyung Gallery.