Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Morgantown, a family-friendly city known for its clubs and theaters, as well as attractions like Mountaineer Field and Mylan Puskar Stadium. You can choose from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Morgantown and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Morgantown with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Coopers Rock State Forest and Cranesville Swamp Natural Area.
- Other things to see include Creative Arts Center, West Virginia University Coliseum, and Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try Mountaineer Pet Care Center, Animal House, or Wild Birds Unlimited.
- For vet care, Morgantown Veterinary Care, Cheat Lake Animal Hospital, and Cheat Lake Animal Hospital: Heller Heidi DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Morgantown
- Super 8 by Wyndham Morgantown
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
- Ramada Morgantown Hotel and Conference Center
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Morgantown
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and overall property condition.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Morgantown
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Morgantown.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.