ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Miyoshi ryokan, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Urinating Boy of Iya Ravine and 6 miles (10 km) of Iya Kazurabashi Bridge. Heike Yashiki Museum of Folklore is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) away.
This smoke-free ryokan features hot springs and 2 restaurants. There's no skimping on freebies - guests receive free WiFi, free self parking, and free train station pick-up. Luggage storage is also provided.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The individually furnished guestrooms offer free WiFi and hair dryers. Other amenities include flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, and separate bathtubs and showers. Bathrooms are shared.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 216 reviews
About the Hotel IyaonsenLocation 367-28 Matsuo Matsumoto, Ikeda-cho, Miyoshi, Tokushima-ken 778-0165
There are 2 restaurants on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Hotel Iyaonsen offers its guests hot springs. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Miyoshi ryokan is smoke free.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- Charging station for electric cars
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Takamatsu (TAK) (72.6 km / 45.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Iyaonsen offers 20 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature down comforters. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Flat-screen television
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
Cafe dining HANA - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Dining Hall Iya Fellows - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Train station shuttle service is available on request from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property offers shuttle service from JR Oboke train station at 3:10 PM and drop-off service at 9:50 AM only. Guests must contact the property 72 hours in advance to reserve shuttle service.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Train station transportation is offered on request from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Hotel Iyaonsen
- Nano Yado Hotel Iyaonsen
- Nano Yado Hotel Iyaonsen Miyoshi
- Nano Yado Iyaonsen
- Nano Yado Iyaonsen Miyoshi
- Hotel Iyaonsen Miyoshi
- Iyaonsen Miyoshi
- Hotel Iyaonsen Japan/Shikoku - Miyoshi
You should know
- Hotel Iyaonsen offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for private bath/onsen. For reservations, contact the ryokan before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.