ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Stay at this Miyoshi ryokan and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Oboke Gorge and 9 miles (15 km) of Oboke Iya Onsen. Iya Kazurabashi Bridge is within 9 miles (15 km) and Urinating Boy of Iya Ravine is within 12 miles (20 km).
Hot springs, dining
Hot springs and a restaurant are featured at this ryokan. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and free train station pick-up. Enjoy the steam room and perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Boasting comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, the 22 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LED TVs. Refrigerators, hair dryers, and safes are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 121 reviews
About the HOTEL Obokekyo MannakaLocation 1644-1 Nishiu, Yamashiro-cho, Miyoshi, Tokushima-ken 779-5451
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. HOTEL Obokekyo Mannaka offers its guests hot springs and a steam room. The business-friendly HOTEL Obokekyo Mannaka also features gift shops/newsstands, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 22 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Gift shop
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Oboke station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
HOTEL Obokekyo Mannaka offers 22 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and slippers. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Miyoshi ryokan provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LED television
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM.
HOTEL Obokekyo Mannaka has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the ryokan include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Kayaking nearby
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. Guests may contact the office for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1600 for adults and JPY 1300 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- HOTEL Obokekyo Mannaka Miyoshi
- Obokekyo Mannaka Miyoshi
- Obokekyo Mannaka
- Kyokoku no Yuyado Obokekyo Mannaka
You should know
- HOTEL Obokekyo Mannaka offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for private bath/onsen. For reservations, contact the ryokan before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol isn't allowed at HOTEL Obokekyo Mannaka.