ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
You'll find Tachibana Park and Miyazaki Science Centre within 2 miles (3 km) of this ryokan. Miyazaki Prefectoral Office and Miyazaki City Tourist Information Center are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This ryokan doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. Luggage storage and free newspapers are also provided.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Along with free WiFi, the 9 guestrooms offer refrigerators and LCD TVs. Other amenities include hair dryers and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 10 reviews
About the Yurakuan MiyazakiLocation 244-81 Takasucho, Miyazaki, Miyazaki 880-0852
As a guest of Yurakuan Miyazaki, you'll find a vending machine, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Public spaces have free WiFi. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Miyazaki ryokan is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 9 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 1 conference room
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Miyazaki (KMI) (6.1 km / 3.8 mi)
- Train station: Minamikata station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Yurakuan Miyazaki offers 9 air-conditioned accommodations with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LCD television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 1 year old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Yurakuan Miyazaki Inn
- Yurakuan Inn
- Yurakuan Miyazaki Hotel
- Yurakuan Hotel
You should know
- Up to 2 children 1 year old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.