If you are on the hunt for something to keep you intrigued on your vacation, a trip to Merkurbergbahn is an excellent choice.
It is located in Baden-Baden, which is roughly 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the national capital, Vaduz.
It'll be a short commute from the front door of your hotel to Merkurbergbahn if you stay at one of the 20 accommodations that are in the vicinity. The Der Kleine Prinz is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit you, the Hotel Belle Epoque Baden Baden and the Aqua Aurelia Suitenhotel are conveniently located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you are fine without expensive decor, you may book a room at one of the low-cost accommodations just a short drive away. Two recommendations are the Romantiklandhaus Hazienda and the Hotel Rebstock.
If you feel like indulging in luxury personified, you'll find a few deluxe hotels a short drive away. Check availability at the Dorint Maison Messmer Baden-Baden and Atlantic Parkhotel.
Other Things to Do Near Merkurbergbahn
After you're finished exploring Merkurbergbahn, get ready to experience everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Look up Faberge Museum once you've been to all the other museums and you're still looking for more!
- History fans should make time to visit Römische Badruinen, a place where history comes to life and tells stories from the region's past.
- If you're looking for an attraction that's sure to fascinate the entire family, you should go on a tour of the historic castle, Neues Schloss.
- Stiftskirche is a tranquil house of prayer. You may admire it from the street or see if you're able to look inside.
- Are you looking for something a little different? Make plans to see inside Russische Kirche, a local house of worship.