Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Meridian, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and monuments, as well as attractions like Meridian Museum of Art and Temple Theater for the Performing Arts. You can choose from Travelocity's 11 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Meridian and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Meridian with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Bienville National Forest.
- Other things to see include Mississippi Industrial Heritage Museum, Lakeview Golf Course, and Forest City Coliseum.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning and Pillow Pets.
- For vet care, Adams Veterinary Medicine, Till-Newell Animal Hospital, and Poplar Springs Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Meridian
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Meridian
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Rodeway Inn Meridian
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- Sleep Inn & Suites
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Meridian
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Meridian.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.