ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Suramericana hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Atanasio Giradot Stadium and Botero Plaza. Palacio de la Cultura and Park of Lights are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Free WiFi in public areas is provided and the front desk is staffed around-the-clock.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
In addition to flat-screen TVs with cable channels, the 33 guestrooms offer free WiFi and premium bedding. Other amenities include showers, desks, and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 13 reviews
About the Hotel Med EstadioLocation Calle 49B # 68-59, Medellin, 50034
WiFi is free in public spaces. This 3-star Medellin hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 33 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 2017
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Metro station: Estadio Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
Hotel Med Estadio offers 33 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary toiletries. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 8000 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Med Estadio Medellin
- Med Estadio Medellin
- Med Estadio
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.