ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of this La Candelaria hotel, you'll find Park of Lights and Botero Plaza. Palacio de la Cultura and Atanasio Giradot Stadium are also within 3 miles (5 km).
An area shuttle is available at this hotel, along with free WiFi in public areas and luggage storage. The front desk is staffed around-the-clock and laundry facilities are on offer.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 30 guestrooms have LCD TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 20 reviews
About the Hotel El DeportistaLocation Calle 46 Numero 43 98, Medellin, Antioquia 050016
Hotel El Deportista offers its guests tour/ticket assistance and laundry facilities. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Medellin hotel is smoke free.
- 30 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) (35.2 km / 21.9 mi)
- Metro station: San Antonio Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
Hotel El Deportista offers 30 accommodations with ceiling fans. 24-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. This Medellin hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 1:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Hotel El Deportista Medellin
- Hotel El Deportista
- El Deportista Medellin
- El Deportista
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.