ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
A stay at this Laureles - Estadio hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Atanasio Giradot Stadium and 2 miles (3 km) of Park of Lights. Botero Plaza and Palacio de la Cultura are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the steam room and perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 65 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and minibars. Room service, rainfall showerheads, and free local calls are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
53.0% of guests recommend out of 188 reviews
About the Hotel Egina MedellínLocation Calle 47 # 68A - 80, Medellin, Antioquia 050031
Hotel Egina Medellín offers its guests a steam room and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business center and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 1808 square feet (168 square meters). Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Egina Medellín. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Medellin hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 65 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 1808 sq ft of conference space
- 168 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1999
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) (37.7 km / 23.4 mi)
- Metro station: Estadio Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Egina Medellín offers 65 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and designer toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hotel Egina Medellín
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4000 per person, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 16000 for adults and COP 16000 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Egina Hotel
- Egina Medellín
- Egina Medellín Medellin
- Hotel Egina
- Hotel Egina Medellín
- Hotel Egina Medellín Medellin
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Children 12 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.