ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Santa Fe de Antioquia
At this Santa Fe de Antioquia hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Andes and 3 miles (5 km) of Cathedral of Santa Fe de Antioquia. Bolivar Square and Church of Our Lady of Chinquinquira are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a restaurant. There's no skimping on freebies - guests receive free English breakfast, free WiFi, and free self parking. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, plasma TVs
The 35 guestrooms offer plasma TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and showers.
About the Hotel ArenaLocation Via Pasa Real, Santa Fe de Antioquia, Antioquia
Hotel Arena offers its guests an outdoor pool and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Santa Fe de Antioquia hotel is smoke free.
- 35 guestrooms or units
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool1
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) (82 km / 51 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Arena offers 35 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary toiletries. 32-inch plasma televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free English breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Arena - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 1:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: COP 30000 per pet, per night
- Weight limit: 22 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No hot water onsite
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 19.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: COP 30000 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Arena Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Arena Santa Fe de Antioquia
You should know
- There is no hot water on site.
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.