ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Santa Fe de Antioquia
Within a 10-minute walk of the hotel, you'll find Andes and Cathedral of Santa Fe de Antioquia. Bolivar Square and Church of Our Lady of Chinquinquira are also within half a mile (1 km).
2 spa tubs, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Bring the family and enjoy the mini golf, waterslide, and playground. Enjoy the sauna and free perks like cooked-to-order breakfast and free self parking.
Jetted tubs, free WiFi
Boasting jetted bathtubs, the 34 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and balconies or patios. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include sitting areas and 24-hour room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 105 reviews
About the Hosteria Tonusco CampestreLocation Calle 7, Carrera 7, Barranca 1, Santa Fe de Antioquia, 057050
As a guest of Hosteria Tonusco Campestre, you'll find 2 spa tubs, a waterslide, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free nightly manager's reception. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness center, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the family-friendly Hosteria Tonusco Campestre. Self parking is free. This 3-star Santa Fe de Antioquia hotel is smoke free.
- 34 guestrooms or units
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Conference center
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front-desk safe
- Game room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Hosteria Tonusco Campestre offers 34 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with jetted bathtubs. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Private balcony or patio
- Separate bedroom
- Sitting area
- Jetted tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Guests are served free cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM. The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Hosteria Tonusco Campestre has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
2 spa tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 2 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Hosteria Tonusco Campestre Hotel Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Hosteria Tonusco Campestre Hotel
- Hosteria Tonusco Campestre Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Hosteria Tonusco Campestre
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.