Book a hotel near Martyrs Square, Beirut Central District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Martyrs Square
Martyrs Square Hotel & Travel Guide
A perfect way to get a feel for a destination is to explore its history. You'll find about some of the area’s stories when you visit Martyrs Square.
Head to Beirut, the nation's capital city, and pay it a visit.
Spending your nights in a hotel that is conveniently situated at the heart of the action always makes for a more exciting trip. Within a short commute from Martyrs Square, you will be able to choose from around 51 accommodation possibilities. 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away, you'll find the Le Gray. A couple of other places you should consider are the Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
You can save your cash for more exciting adventures when you enjoy a few nights at one of the moderately priced hotels that are a short drive away. If you don't know where to start, have a look at the Minto Suites and the Quality Rooms.
All of life's conveniences will be readily available while you stay at one of the high-end establishments here. You may want to stay at the Sofitel Beirut Le Gabriel, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the ParkTower Suites, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Socialize, take a break and make some new friends at Dunkin Donuts, which is just around the corner. You can find more comprehensive food possibilities also nearby at Gordon's Café. If the setting sun arouses a sudden thirst, stop by Basement for an icy beer or a refreshing wine on the way back to your place.
Other Things to Do Near Martyrs SquareIf you can squeeze it in, be sure to investigate some of the other attractions in the region:
- If you are near Mohammed Al Amin Mosque during the Islamic call to prayer, you will be taken by a cultural experience unlike any other.
- Admire the magnitude of Saint George Greek Orthodox Cathedral.
- Saint George Maronite Cathedral is a prominent place of worship catering to local Catholics.
- Admire the surrounding buildings at Nejmeh Square, or just enjoy watching the world go by.
- Saifi Village boasts exhibits, music shows and courses that are sure to give you a deeper understanding of the area's culture and arts scene.
If you want a convenient way to reach Martyrs Square, all you need to do is take the metro to Mar Mikhail Train Station, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.