If you're a golf enthusiast, Marlwood Golf & Country Club is a brilliant place to while away a day and sharpen your swing.
It's situated in Barrie - Orillia, roughly 70 miles (113 kilometers) out of the provincial capital, Toronto.
Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Marlwood Golf & Country Club, the Wu Wu's Cabins is the best place to stay.
If you're the kind of visitor that is fine without fancy facilities, you can get a room at one of the bargain solutions just a short drive away. Two popular ones are the Travelodge Wasaga Beach and the Riverview Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Marlwood Golf & Country Club
After you're finished with Marlwood Golf & Country Club, there are plenty of other things to do in the wider region:
- Experience some high speed fun at Wasaga 500 Go Karts. Race down the straightaway, and be first through the checkered flag!
- Work on your swing and attempt to take a stroke or two off your game at Marlwood Golf and Country Club.
- It does not matter your age, you'll be sure to have an enjoyable time playing miniature golf at Skull Island Adventure Golf.
- Stop by Wasaga Beach Nordic Centre, where you can ski all day long.
- If you're ever sick of the heat, stop by Wasaga Beach Provincial Park, and dip your feet in the cool water.