Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Marietta, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and churches, as well as attractions like The Castle and Riverside Artists Gallery. You can choose from Travelocity's 8 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Marietta and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Marietta with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Indian Acres Park, Miners’ Memorial Park, and Wolf Run State Park.
- Other things to see include Campus Martius Museum of the Northwest Territory, Ohio River Museum, and Valley Gem Sternwheeler.
- Need a pet store? Try We Love Pets.
- For vet care, Green Meadow Veterinary Hospital, Colegate Woods Veterinary Hospital, and Ohio Valley Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Marietta
- Quality Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the bar and pool.
- The Lafayette A grand Riverboat Era Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Comfort Suites Marietta-Parkersburg
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Marietta
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Marietta.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 60°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.