Breathing in refreshing mountain air. Carving up the slopes with friends. Drinking hot chocolate by the fireplace. Sound inviting? Then schedule in your getaway to Mansfield Ski Club right away!
It's situated in Barrie - Orillia. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it is 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the provincial capital, Toronto.
Throw down your suitcase, enjoy a good night's sleep and appreciate being a short distance from Mansfield Ski Club when you stay at the Foxingham Farm Bed and Breakfast, only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mansfield Ski Club
Whether you're wanting to get off the main tourist track or check out the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do once you're finished at Mansfield Ski Club:
- Check out Mansfield Outdoor Centre if you'd like to learn a lot more about the local environment.
- From distinguished dignitaries to unforgettable incidents, Dufferin County Museum & Archives holds exhibits that are worth your time.
- Experience a lovely day out in the sunshine and enjoy some exercise at Earl Rowe Provincial Park, among the area's finest parks.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, book a tee time at Shelburne Golf & Country Club.
- Creemore Springs Brewery is a fun place to visit. Take a peek behind the scenes and learn how they make their beer.