Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Mansfield, a family-friendly and stylish city known for its restaurants and churches, as well as sights like Farr Best Theater and Mansfield Historical Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Mansfield and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Mansfield with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Elmer W. Oliver Nature Park.
- Other things to see include Aristide Event Center, Hawaiian Falls Mansfield, and Mansfield National Golf Club.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Puppy-Luvin Pet Sitters, or Dog Wash.
- For vet care, I-20 Animal Medical Center, Animal Eye Clinic, and East Renfro Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Mansfield
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and spacious rooms.
- Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Comfort Inn Mansfield
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Mansfield
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Mansfield.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 50°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 96°F in the daytime to 61°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.