Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Mankato, a family-friendly city known for its opera house and theaters, as well as attractions like South Park and Verizon Wireless Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Mankato and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Mankato with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Sibley Park, Flanders Park, and Watona Park.
- Other things to see include Blakeslee Stadium, Mount Kato Ski Area, and Madelia Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Fragtastic Reef, Pet Expo Distributors, or Critter Comfort Pet Sitters.
- For vet care, Premier Veterinary Center, River Hills Pet Care Hospital, and Minnesota Valley Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Mankato
- Budget Host Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Mankato East
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Riverside Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Mankato
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your time in Mankato.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 4°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 6°F.