ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this Manchester City Centre hotel, you'll be well placed to visit The Gay Village and Piccadilly Gardens, both within a 5-minute walk. Manchester Art Gallery and Affleck's Palace are also within half a mile (1 km).
Nightclub, coffee shop
This hotel features a nightclub and 2 restaurants. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 9 conference rooms, as well as express check-out and WiFi in public areas. A coffee shop, dry cleaning, and luggage storage are also on offer.
WiFi, satellite TV
The 363 individually decorated guestrooms offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include coffee/tea makers and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
26.0% of guests recommend out of 4898 reviews
About the Britannia Hotel - Manchester City CentreLocation 35 Portland Street, Manchester, England M1 3LA
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. There are 9 meeting rooms available. A nightclub, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the business-friendly Britannia Hotel - Manchester City Centre. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Manchester hotel.
- 363 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (15.5 km / 9.6 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Piccadilly Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Picadilly Gardens Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Britannia Hotel - Manchester City Centre offers 363 accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Satellite television is provided. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Britannia Hotel - Manchester City Centre has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Britannia Hotel Manchester City Centre
- Britannia Manchester City Centre
- Hotel Manchester City Centre
- Manchester City Centre Hotel
- Britannia Hotel